Friday, December 4, 2009

First day back

Today is my first day back after the miscarriage. I was going to wait, but I won't be in the office next week so there are a few things to take care of. I have to leave in 30 minutes, and I really really don't want to go.

Yesterday was my first day alone. I did surprisingly well. I did overdo it a little bit with the housework, but I survived. Seeing all of the "strangers" at work is going to be much harder though. I know the people who I'm close to will respect my situation. I can almost pick out the few people who will not. They will come up to me, try to hug me, try to talk about it... I just don't need that from generic coworkers.

I'm sure it will be fine. As long as I can get in the door and get started on work, I'll make it. It's just going inside that's going to be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment