Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First encounter

Things are getting better. I haven't cried in a couple of days. I've been trying to keep myself busy even though I'm not going into work. I've gotten a few sympathy cards. They actually cheered me up. It's nice to know that someone is thinking about me.

Today I was out shopping with my mom and Little B. My mom saw one of her friends in the store. As soon as she said hi, I knew it was coming. She congratulated me on expecting again. I handled it surprisingly well. My mother, on the other hand, cried. Such an awkward situation. I feel bad, because this woman had no idea what had happened. But I'm sure she was so embarrassed.

I feel like I'll be able to go into work on Friday. At least for a little bit. Hopefully that goes well.

My follow up appointment isn't until the first week of January. Hope I'm 100% and can start TTC again. I think even knowing this could all possibly happen again, I'll be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment